This class is perfect for expecting and new parents! We cover the first 16 weeks of life in regards to sleep and what you can expect. Learn tricks on how to grow a healthy, independent sleeper, so later on you won't have to sleep train your child!
- Learn how to produce an environment conducive to sleep
- When to stop doing certain things so bad habits aren't formed
- When your child's biological schedule will start to develop
- Easy calming methods for those first 16 weeks
- What is colic and what can you do about it?
- How to incorporate your parenting style into a healthy sleep environment
- Recommended sleep safety practices
- Our list of recommended sleep products
- Printables to track baby's sleep
- And more!
This class should take approx. 1-1.5hrs to complete. We recommend coming back to it when your child hits each milestone to refresh yourself and stay on track.