So my husband and I love to go camping! I wanted to make a quick product guide for all of you to make camping with a baby easier!! Enjoy! 1. Ciao Baby portable high chair, $67.99, www.ThePortableHighChair.com
2. Snoozeshade play yard cover, $99.99, www.SnoozeShadeUSA.com
3. Broody Chicks Bug Be Gone lotion, www.BroodyChick.com
4. Goddess Garden organic baby sunscreen, $18, locally available at The Bundle Store
5. Monkey Mat play mat, $19.99, www.MonkeyMat.com
6. Nuna Sena play yard, $199.95, www.shopnuna.com
Make sure to get a good tent that doesn’t leak and rig up a nice tarp system to have a nice dry shelter over your picnic table. If your husband is like my husband the tarp rigging will take a while for perfection. We love going camping at Moreau State Park. The bathrooms there were renovated fairly recently and are usually pretty clean. I have also camped up at Raquette Lake (dear god, bring lots of bug repellant, and camp later in the season. I went in June and my face was literally super swollen from the bug bites, like I couldn’t open my eyes all the way), but overall a really nice campground (this is a true Adirondack campground experience, aka: I had no cell service). This KOA campground in Lake Placid was also a really nice place, and super kid friendly. We had a couple of sites for an extended family trip, and my grandparents stayed in one of their small cabins (which was really nice!).